- Egg Oil – enhances penetration of lipids, reinforces skin barrier, anti-inflammatory, clears pores, anti-bacterial, soothes eczema and dermatitis, promotes wound healing
- Sweet Almond Oil – Along with its antifungal properties, almond oil moisturizes skin, relieves itches, soothes extremely dry and sensitive skin, and provides antioxidants.
- Avocado Oil – Moisturizes skin, soothes itches, heals chapped skin, and contains antioxidants
- Lavender Oil – Soothes dry skin, promotes wound healing, reduces inflammation, and provides a calming scent
- Tea Tree Oil – antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and often used to treat athletes’ foot and similar conditions
- Peppermint Oil – promotes circulation, soothes aches and muscle tension, reduces inflammation
Formulated with all-natural ingredients and no parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It is noncomedogenic and free of synthetic fragrances
Directions: Apply a liberal amount to clean, dry feet and massage into skin. For a night treatment, protect bedding by wearing socks, which will help lock in that moisture.
Please also note that some of the fats in this oil are solid at room temperature. This may give the oil a “cloudy” appearence. This cloudiness is proof of the purity of this oil, showing that all the heavier fats have been left in the product rather than removed during “refining”. You can heat up the bottle under warm water to return these fats to liquids, or just give the bottle a shake before use to ensure they are well distributed in the oil. Please contact us if you have any questions about our egg oil.
While egg proteins have been carefully removed to ensure the purity of the oil, trace proteins may remain which could cause an allergic reaction for those with egg allergies, although risk should be minimal. If you are sensitive to eggs, you should try the product in a small area before applying further.
For more information about the benefits of egg oil, please check out Ecovatec Solutions Inc’s White Papers on the Skin and Hair Applications of Egg Oil or check out the 100% pure extra virgin egg oil page to learn more about the components of egg oil.