This hair oil treatment uses a high percentage of 100% pure egg oil and enhanced with rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood essential oils for additional scalp treatment and anti-oxidant effects.
Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry and damaged hair, scalp healing, and the prevention of hair loss and greying.
Massage several drops of oil onto your scalp and then work the oil through to the ends. Leave on for at least two hours or overnight to allow the treatment to penetrate the follicles and strands. Rinse out and wash hair as usual.
To use as a styling aid to reduce frizz and add shine, spread 2-3 drops over hands and distribute through the ends of clean hair.
- Egg Oil – makes hair thicker and shinier, prevents hair loss, promotes healthy hair follicles, soothes itchy and flaky scalps, promotes hair growth
- Coconut Oil – heat protectant, renews damaged hair, prevents hair loss and dandruff, promotes hair growth and seals moisture into hair
- Canola Oil – Excellent for damaged hair, hair loss, dandruff, promoting hair growth, and retaining moisture
- Rosemary Oil – anti-oxidant to prevent greying due to oxidative stress
- Lavender Oil – protects against hair loss and dandruff
- Cedarwood Oil – protects against hair loss and promotes growth from hair follicles
Formulated with all-natural ingredients and no parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Please also note that some of the fats in this oil are solid at room temperature. This may give the oil a “cloudy” appearence. This cloudiness is proof of the purity of this oil, showing that all the heavier fats have been left in the product rather than removed during “refining”. You can heat up the bottle under warm water to return these fats to liquids, or just give the bottle a shake before use to ensure they are well distributed in the oil. Please contact us if you have any questions about our egg oil.
For more information about the benefits of egg oil, please check out Ecovatec Solutions Inc’s White Paper or check out the 100% pure extra virgin egg oil page to learn more about the components of egg oil.
Other blogs/websites that discuss the benefits of egg oil: