This is a high-quality product made with extra virgin 100% pure egg oil. It also contains coconut and camellia seed oil for additional fatty acids and antioxidants. Lavender, patchouli, and ylang ylang essential oils are used for their aromatherapeutic and skin benefits.
Suitable for all skin types, excellent for dry, oily, acne-prone, and ageing skin.
After cleansing and before applying a facial cream, use two or three drops on your hands to massage over the face and neck. You can also mix it into your daily face cream.
- Egg Oil – enhances penetration of lipids, reinforces skin barrier, anti-inflammatory, clears pores, anti-bacterial
- Coconut Oil – moisturizes skin, good for sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Camellia Oil – anti-inflammatory, contains essential antioxidants and treats skin conditions like dermatitis
- Lavender Oil – treats acne, blemishes, and scarring and is excellent for ageing and eczema prone skin
- Patchouli Oil – excellent for mature skin to renew the skin and may decrease signs of ageing
- Ylang Ylang – good for oily skin to reduce oil production, clears pores to prevent acne and blemishes
Formulated with all-natural ingredients and no parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It is noncomedogenic and free of synthetic fragrances
Please also note that some of the fats in this oil are solid at room temperature. This may give the oil a “cloudy” appearence. This cloudiness is proof of the purity of this oil, showing that all the heavier fats have been left in the product rather than removed during “refining”. You can heat up the bottle under warm water to return these fats to liquids, or just give the bottle a shake before use to ensure they are well distributed in the oil. Please contact us if you have any questions about our egg oil.
For more information about the benefits of egg oil, please check out Ecovatec Solutions Inc’s White Paper or check out the 100% pure extra virgin egg oil page to learn more about the components of egg oil.
Other blogs/websites that discuss the benefits of egg oil: